The Aging and Disability Resource Center, or ADRC, managed by the Senior Resource Alliance, provides information and access for older adults, their caregivers, and adults over age 18 with mental health needs.
Types of Services Available Through the ADRC
- Information and referral to service providers
- Consumer counseling and decision making support
- Health insurance and Medicare prescription drug information
- Caregiver support and counseling
- Health and wellness programs
- Driving assessments and mobility counseling
- Access to home delivered and congregate meals
- Information about homemaking, personal care, adult day care,
home repair, and other services
- Alzheimer’s support services
You May Be Eligible for Federal or State Programs:
The ADRC representative will ask you a series of questions to determine if you qualify for government-funded programs. If it appears you are eligible, the representative will explain the program options and how long the process will take. If you do not qualify for any government programs, the ADRC representative will help you locate private organizations and businesses that might be able to meet your needs.
How to Reach Us
- Contact us via our online request form
- Call the Senior Resource Alliance at 407-514-1800
- Referral Form, it can be faxed to us at 407-228-1835
ALERT: DO NOT SEND PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION BY EMAIL WITHOUT ENCRYPTION.
Our Partners Include:
Tri-County (Orange, Seminole and Osceola Counties):
- Seniors First Inc. in Orange County
- Share the Care Inc. in Orange and Seminole Counties
- Meals on Wheels Etc. in Seminole County
- Osceola County Council on Aging Inc. in Osceola County
- Florida Department of Children and Families
We are always striving to improve our service to you. We welcome your suggestions and feedback at any time.
Senior Resource Alliance
988 Woodcock Rd., Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32803