Several Central Florida organizations promote meaningful employment and/or employment preparation for older adults.
- Workforce Central Florida – a publicly funded employment service:
- AARP Featured Employers Program – a program that helps connect older job applicants with 24 employers that value mature workers:
- AARP Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) – Funding for SCSEP comes from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL). The AARP Foundation is one of 13 national sponsors of SCSEP. DOL gives each sponsor or state a yearly grant to pay for its SCSEP program. In addition, each sponsor is responsible for a match to assist with funding the program. For more information, phone: (407) 420-6936 or visit AARP SCSEP
- Goodwill Industries of Central Florida, Inc. – a nonprofit agency providing employment and training services to people with disabilities and/or other disadvantaging conditions:
- Experience Works – a national staffing agency that provides training to seniors: