Several Central Florida programs are looking for volunteers.
- Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) – RSVP offers maximum flexibility and choice to its volunteers as it matches your personal interests and skills with opportunities to serve your community. This is a program of the Senior Corps, a division of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
For RSVP Orange County information:
Retired & Senior Volunteer Program
99 E.Marks Street, #102
Orlando, FL 32803-3847 US
Phone: 407 422-1535
Fax: 407 841-2729
- Foster Grandparents Program – Foster Grandparents devote their volunteer service entirely to disadvantaged or disabled youth. This is a program of the Senior Corps, a division of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
- Heart of Florida United Way – This is a nonprofit organization that helps match your interests with the need for community volunteers.
- Hands On Orlando – This organization makes it easy for you to make a difference. Hands On Orlando identifies, plans, manages, and leads high quality volunteer projects that you can participate in. www.handsonorlando.com
- Legal Aid Society of the Orange County Bar Association – Legal Aid Society is a non-profit organization that offers volunteer opportunities which include In-person Client Interviewing, Outreach Interviewing, and Phone Screening. There is no experience needed. We offer an orientation/overview meeting and training for all new volunteers. The amount of time and availability of the volunteer will determine the range of opportunities for the volunteer.
For Intake Volunteer Information:
100 East Robinson St.
Orlando, FL 32801
See more at: http://legalaidocba.org/intake-volunteers