Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- February 21, 2019 ~ “Depression, Dementia, Mental Health, and Normal Aging” , – by Dr. Rosemary Laird, Maturing Minds Memory Disorder Clinic at Florida Hospital
- March 21, 2019 ~ “Law Enforcement Safety and Scam Tips”, – by Laura Lang, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
- April 18, 2019 ~ “Complementary, Alternative, and Energy Medicine: An Integrative Approach to Healing”, – by Tracy Wosaba, Winter Park Meditation & Mindfulness
- May 16, 2019 ~ “Tai Chi for Improving Balance”, – by Jim Moltzan, Mind and Body Exercises
- June 20, 2019 ~ “Cultural Classes and Opportunities for Elders” , – by a Smorgasbord of Opportunities
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email email@example.com or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 70 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors