Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- February 16, 2017 ~ “Living Alone: The Pros & Cons” – by Abby Walters, AARP Florida, & Laura Lang, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
- March 16, 2017 ~ “Supporting the Emotional Needs of Caregivers” – by Edith Gendron, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Resource Resource Center
- April 20, 2017 ~ “How Technology Can Help Frail Elders Stay Safe in Their Homes” – by A Smorgasbord of Providers
- May 18, 2017 ~ “Retired? Avoid Missteps in Asset Usage & Financial Estate Planning” – by Crockett Estate Planning, Raymond James Financial Service
- June 15, 2017 ~ “Top 20 Senior Websites” – by Mimi Reggentin, Orange County Office on Aging
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 50 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors