Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- July 20, 2017 ~ “Ten Pieces of Technology Seniors Should Embrace” – by Delilah McKay, Volunteers for Community Impact
- August 17, 2017 ~ “Where to Travel? What to See?” – by A Plethora of ideas from the AAA and Life’s A Trip
- September 21, 2017 ~ “Hospital Resources You Never Knew Existed”, – by Jessica Stage, Orlando Health
- October 19, 2017 ~ “Simple Exercises to Maintain Strength and Flexibility”, – by Anne Maley and Nancy Gavaghan, FUNctional Independence Training
- November 16, 2017 ~ “Caring for your Aging Skin”, – by Dr. Athena Theodosatos, Theo Medical Dermatology
- December 21, 2017 ~ “Community Resources for Elders”, – by Orange County Elder Ambassadors
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 50 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors