Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- February 15, 2018 ~ “A Snapshot of Free Learning Opportunities”, – by Mimi Reggentin, Orange County Office on Aging
- March 15, 2018 ~ “Emerging Dementia Research”, – by Ira J. Goodman, MD, Bioclinica Research
- April 19, 2018 ~ “Bridging the Family Communication Gap”, – by Edith Gendron, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Resource Center
- May 17, 2018 ~ “Discovering Senior Discounts”, – by Abby Walters, AARP Florida
- June 21, 2018 ~ “Motion is Lotion, Rest is Rust”, – by Candice Mitchell, Stretch and Lift
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 50 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors