Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- July 18, 2019 ~ “Sleep Solutions Breakthrough” , – by Ruth Stern, AAMET, Ruth Stern
- August 15, 2019 ~ “Components of a Full Memory Screening” , – by Dr. Malisa Agard, ClinCloud
- September 19, 2019 ~ “Elder Services and Resources”, – by Alexandra Garnier-Mercier, Senior Resource Alliance and Mimi Reggentin, Orange County Office on Aging
- October 17, 2019 ~ “STRESS! Relief” – by Lauran Hahn, LMHC, Mindful Living Counseling Services
- November 21, 2019 ~ “101 on Vitamins and Supplements” – by Marian Chase, ARNP, Pro-Active Health Orlando
- December 19, 2019 ~ “Tutorial on Residential Living Options” – by Carrie Vick, Premier Senior Consultants
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email email@example.com or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 70 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors