Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- February 20, 2020 ~ “Data Protection and Security for Elders” – by Mark Batchelor, Cybercrime Support Network
- March 19, 2020 ~ “Troubling Trends in Scams” – by Jennifer Peresie, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Middle District of Florida
- April 16, 2020 ~ “Getting the Job You Want – At Any Age!” – by Valerie Hudgins, AARP Foundation, Workforce Development
- May 21, 2020 ~ “Ultimate Guide to Avoiding Money Management Mistakes” – by Gabriel Burgos, Burgos and Brein Wealth Managment
- June 18, 2020 ~ “Magic of Music and the Arts on Your Wellbeing” – by Rich Moats, AdventHealth
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 70 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors