Having trouble juggling your work and caregiving responsibilities? Let us lend you a helping hand of healing. Each month a different organization will present information and resources to help caregivers ease their workload.
- August 16, 2018 ~ “Paying for Long Term Care”, – by Tanya Burns, Tanya Burns and Associates, Inc.
- September 20, 2018 ~ “Researching and Evaluating Agencies and Facilities”, – by Jennifer Margrey, Premier Senior Consultants
- October 18, 2018 ~ “Understanding Probiotics”, – by Jana Griffin, University of Florida Extension in Orange County
- November 15, 2018 ~ “Blue Zone Tips to Staying Healthy”, – by Edith Gendron, Alzheimer’s & Dementia Resource Center
- December 20, 2018 ~ “Essential Smart Phone Apps for Elders”, – by Delilah McKay, Volunteers for Community Impact and Taylor Martin, Flourish in Place
Attend this health seminar presented by Orange County Library System, Orange County’s Commission on Aging and WFTV Channel 9, and bring balance to your life.
12:10 – 12:50 pm
Orlando Public Library
3rd Floor Albertson Room
101 E Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32801
Registration required, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-836-7446.
Complimentary lunch is provided to the first 50 to register.
Visit www.ocfl.net/seniors to find out more about Orange County services for seniors