The Senior Resource Alliance is committed to the health and well-being of seniors, adults with disabilities, family caregivers and our staff. With the increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases in our region and the declaration of a national emergency, we have created this page to keep you up-to-date on our operations.
- Offices will be closed to the public and staff will begin working remotely. All critical services will continue to be available by phone.
- Our Helpline and Intake/Screening/Medicaid teams remain open during normal business hours. You can reach us at 407-514-1800.
- Our nutrition providers remain available. Home meal delivery is being completed with six feet of distance to protect the elder receiving the meal and congregate dining has transitioned into drive-through dining services.
- Our SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) and Senior Victim Advocacy/Elder Abuse teams are available for support and assistance via telephone only. You can reach both programs via the Helpline number above.
- Our case management teams are continuing to coordinate & provide services wherever possible to individuals, but have put in place extra precautions to avoid the spread of the disease.
- Adult day care, senior center programming, and other community sites are largely suspended. Check with the direct provider or municipality for updates on site closures.
Click here for a letter from our CEO and SRA Team in regards to the Coronavirus Vaccine