Medicare Open Enrollment is October 15th-December 7th!
Open enrollment, also known as the annual election period, is when Medicare beneficiaries can reevaluate their coverage and make changes if they want to do so.
During the open enrollment period, you can:
- change from original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan
- change from a Medicare Advantage plan back to original Medicare
- switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another
- join, switch, or drop a Part D prescription drug plan
- switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that includes prescription drug coverage to one that does not
- switch from a Medicare Advantage plan that doesn’t include prescription drug coverage to one that does
Call SHINE at 407-514-1800 for help during Medicare Open Enrollment Period!